HVAC Maintenance Salt Lake City
Your HVAC system is a vital component of your indoor comfort, providing heating and cooling throughout the year. However, even the most advanced system can falter without proper maintenance, leaving you uncomfortable when you need it the most. The last thing you want to have to deal with when outdoor temperatures are at their worst is a breakdown or decrease in performance.
At Salt City Plumbing, Heating, and Air, we recognize the significance of routine HVAC maintenance, and our licensed technicians possess the expertise and tools to ensure that your system remains in optimal condition for the long term. We proudly serve Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas, providing reliable HVAC maintenance services that help you minimize repair costs, reduce energy consumption, and ensure your system runs smoothly year-round.
Schedule your HVAC maintenance in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, or Utah County today. Call (385) 293-3710 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate.
What Is Done During HVAC Maintenance?
Our team takes a meticulous approach to HVAC maintenance, recognizing that even systems currently running well may encounter issues down the line. With our care and attention to detail, we can help you optimize your system’s performance and avoid unnecessary problems.
Our thorough maintenance tasks include:
- Checking and replacing air filters: This helps maintain indoor air quality and keep your system running efficiently.
- Inspecting and cleaning the condenser and evaporator coils: Clean coils enable your system to cool your home more effectively and can extend the lifespan of your unit.
- Monitoring refrigerant levels: Too much or too little refrigerant can negatively impact your system's efficiency and could indicate a leak.
- Cleaning and adjusting blower components: Proper airflow is crucial for system efficiency and comfort.
- Examining the thermostat: We ensure it's functioning correctly and can provide tips on optimal settings for energy savings.
- Clearing the drain line: This prevents water damage and maintains efficiency.
- Tightening electrical connections: Loose connections can be unsafe and reduce the lifespan of your system.
- Lubricating all moving parts: Proper lubrication reduces wear and tear, decreasing the energy consumed by the unit.
- Checking system controls: We ensure that your system cycles on and off correctly for consistent comfort and efficiency.
- Peri D.
- Scott M.
- Geoff B.
- Sarah Y.
- Tatianna C.
- James W.
- Caytee B.
- Andrew E.